This assignment doesn’t need formal paper. You can copy the question on the paper and answer each one of them.
Answer the following questions based on Chapter 8 and 9 of Tuten, T. L. & Solomon, M. R. (2018). Social Media Marketing (3rd ed.):
12. Explain the concept of purchase pals. Do you pull your offline and online purchase pals from the same pool of friends and family, or are they different somehow?
13. How is social commerce related to e-commerce? In the future, will e-commerce be able to exist without social applications? Why or why not?
14. What are the benefits that accrue to businesses implementing social shopping applications?
15 What is the distinction between social shopping and social commerce?
16. How are reviews different from recommendations? Why are ratings an important cue to include with a review site?
17. Explain the concept of bounded rationality as it relates to social shopping.
18.Which stage of the decision-making process is most affected by the dimensions of social commerce? Explain.
19. What is thinslicing?
20. Explain the six sources of influence prevalent in social commerce applications.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more