HSA 520 ASSIGNMENT 2
Assignment 2: Patient Centric Healthcare Practices
You are the CEO of a healthcare organization and there has recently been a huge outbreak of “super bugs” that have been identified in your hospital. You need to present a report to your staff about this outbreak. Since you’re not sure of the exact “bug” that has infiltrated your hospital you need to do some research of diseases or health conditions that exhibit the symptoms of the “super bug” you have encountered. You decide to go the ICD10 Code website found at: http://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes and research the code or codes that best represent this “super bug” so you can include them within your staff report.
You will write a five to six (5-6) page staff report in which you:
1. Select five (5) possible codes that could be related to the “super bug” and discuss how they relate to the symptoms you have seen patients exhibiting.
2. Assess three (3) reasons why the federal government changed from the ICD9 coding system to the more detailed ICD10 system used today.
3. Choose two (2) examples of a Patient Centric Healthcare Practice and propose three (3) ways patient centric technology could be used to increase patient access to quality healthcare.
4. Suggest three (3) ways that HIMS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems) can improve the patient experience within a healthcare organization or healthcare provider.
5. Predict three (3) ways you would use Patient Centric Healthcare practice principles to improve quality care measures within your organization
6. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
NOTE: PLEASE USE AS A GUIDE OR REWRITE IT TO MAKE IT YOURS
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more