1) If you need to determine impacts on revenue resulting from an increase or decrease in prices and/or sales, the best option to use is a
2)True or false? The primary financial impact of a robust CRM system results from retaining current customers versus obtaining new customers.
3)True or false? A data warehouse will typically contain the history of all previous interactions with specific users (including product use and transactions), but rarely includes other types of data.
4) An e-mail message to all the members of your department asks each person to reply to the sender with data on his or her recent sales figures. This is data that is normally not shared with others in the department. You accidentally hit the Reply All button instead of replying to just the sender. Which of the following best describes the data issue at play in this situation?
5) Alejandra is using a flash drive that a friend gave to her to copy some financial records from the company database so she can complete a department presentation at home. She does not realize that the flash drive is infected with a virus that enables a malicious hacker to take control of her computer. This is a potential to the confidentiality of the data in the files.
6)True or false? Tables are composed of fields, and fields are composed of records.
7)What are procedures that help keep a database current?
8)You have voluntarily resigned from your company where you were the database administrator. But you find that you still have access to the databases six months after leaving the company. Which threat best describes this database breach?
9)A large travel agency has a customer service group that monitors its Facebook page on a 24/7 basis and responds immediately to posts about operational problems. Which of the following best describes the component of CRM in play here?
10)You want to change your cell phone plan and call the company to discuss options. This is a typical example of CRM that focuses on
A. loyalty programs for current customers
B.Customers service and support
C.profitabilty for the company
D. Acquisition of new customers
11)Which of the following would be an example of a loss of record integrity within a database?
12)When you sign on to your favorite social media website, a number of sponsored ads appear on your home page. Which category of social media advertising does this represent?
13) True or false? Not all of the top database breaches in 2013 involved U.S. companies.
14) True or false? Risk assessment should cover personnel, as well as technical support such as firewalls, secure operating systems and networks, and antivirus protection.
15) Which of the following database model choices would be best for storing video clips organized by various vacations you have taken?
16) True or false? You do not like the fact that your computer “times out” after 10 minutes of non-use and goes into a hibernation state (blank screen). You set the timeout period to 1 hour and allow it to activate without reentering a password. This would be considered a good practice for safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more