In the transformational leadership model, we learn how important it is for a leader to articulate his or her vision to others. One way of doing that is through personal stories. The stories should involve lessons you have learned about YOURSELF, about other people, about leadership, or about life in general. Some questions to prompt reflection and recognition:
· What people have had a significant impact on your life and why?
· What hardships have you faced and overcome?
· What are the greatest blessings in your life?
· What do you really, really believe?
· What ideas make your heart skip a beat?
· What do you know about life now that you wish you had known in high school?
· What is the one best piece of advice you could give to a person?
· What life lesson would you like to pass on to your children some day?
· If you only had one year left to live, how would you spend it?
Think beyond clichés (e.g., Love makes the world go round) to insights that are unique to you. How might others benefit from hearing your stories? How do the stories point to your vision as a leader?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more