A. Read the given word file and in your own words, respond to the following 10 questions:
1. What is Intellectual Property ?
2. Describe the 4 types of intellectual property.
3. Describe the 3 types of patents – Which apply to engineered goods?
4. What are the 3 requirements that the law requires patents to be?
5. What are the requirements for filing an internationally recognized patent?
6. Describe the 7 elements that are typically included in the patent description.
7. What are the patent’s claims?
8. Describe the guidelines for crafting the claims.
9. Describe the 4 ways a patent application may be pursued.
10. What is the text’s recommended seven-step process for pursuing a patent?
B. Research what you as an engineer must do as part of your research practice and documentationto protect the development work so you can successfully defend the originality and precedence of your work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more