**** Read the following 2 pages attached **** Answer the questions. NO WORD COUNT or CITATIONS Questions MUST be answered completely, keep same numbering of questions with answer
The file is attached below.
2. What individuals other than Kim pushed the “return to South Korea” project on Kim’s behalf? What was the importance of having these particular individuals backing the project?
3. What benefits might these individuals (identified in question # 2 above) be seeking in supporting the project to safely send Kim back to South Korea?
6. What individuals and/or groups would benefit as ‘free riders’ if the Kim project was successful? How would they benefit?
7. What specific events directly influenced decision makers to support the Kim Project of returning Kim Dae Jung safely to South Korea?
8. The various ‘going public’ events that attempted to mobilize public opinion on this issue, What other efforts might the interest groups attempted, if any, to further the cause?
10. How does this event of 30 years ago impact today’s geo-political relations between the U.S. and the Korean Peninsula?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more