1. Is the international system inherently conflictual? How can non-state actors use their power to constrain states?
2. What is sovereignty in the international system? How does the emergence of non-state actors like ngos, cities, business markets, and regional organizations challenge traditional ideas about sovereignty?
3. What is the difference between International Organizations and Non-Governmental International Organizations? Give specific examples.
4. What are the challenges of global governance in the 21st Century? Do international organizations have what it takes to confront these challenges?
5. What non-state actors are most interesting to you personally? Identify one or two types of groups that are interesting to you and form a robust argument for how they influence international politics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more