This presentation should summarize what you learned from your Word Assignment about your chosen careers. You will be able to complete the PowerPoint presentation with features you learned in the attachment. Your presentation must include:
You are required to follow Guy Kawasaki’s 10 20 30 rule. This rule is you should have no more than 10 slides, you should not talk for more than 20 minutes and you should not use a font size that is less than 30 points. Look Guy up and see what his background is. Check out his web page. He explains the rule nicely in this short video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M13SObffog
follow instructions on the attach document
I learned the following;
– in progamming i learned how to daw images using code
-I learned about excel though the difficult part for me was the calculation
– In Ms word i learned a lot on formating like in APA edition 7 and how to add water mark on a page.
– l learned in text citation
– I got to know more about the type job i picked in terms of salaries, qualification and duties.
– In my lab assignment i learned how to post shotscreen of my research.
– In file management, i learned how to zip a file.
– I learned how to add a sound and a lot more in a powerpoint,
– I learned a lot about different carriers in technology.
find attach document of things you can use.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more