1. create a Stock class containing two data fields: stockName (a string), and stockPrice (a double). and implementing the Comparable interface (check Java API). Write the appropriate accessor and mutator methods, as well as the toString, equals, and compareTo methods. The equals methods returns true if two Stock objects have the same name and price, otherwise false. The compareTo method takes a Stock object as argument and returns an positive integer if the calling object’s price is greater than the argument object’s stock price, 0 if the two stocks have the same price, otherwise a negative integer.
2. Demonstrate the Stock class in a program to:
3. Analyze the worst-case time complexity for sorting an array of Stock objects and searching a stock in the array. Suppose the problem size (the array size is n).
1. program should be well-documented
2. time efficiency analysis should be typed in a .txt or .docx file. Upload the file
3. Submit the repl.it link of the program
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more