journal article in attachment
1-Briefly introduce the topic of the paper. What is it, and why is it important?
2) Thermodynamic background / theory. explain the equations that are applied
3) What is measured. Describe the actual measurement, or what should be measured (if you are describing a method).
4) Comparison to data. Either show how the thermodynamic principles introduced above have been compared to data, or discuss how they could be. Make sure it is clear what thermodynamic information is determined.
5) Reflection. Discuss the limitations in the cases the model can capture, the reasons for any deviations or limitations. Are there ways that the model could be improved?
6) References. Provide references cited. The primary source should be peer‐reviewed, and other journal articles or books can be used for support. Provide the authors, article title, journal, volume, pages (or article number), and year, in a consistent citation format. Non‐peer reviewed sources that have no author attribution (such as Wikipedia) are much less valuable sources of information.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more