· Discuss five key questions about how to use the Bible in counseling.
· Discuss nine areas in which the Bible influences your practice of Christian counseling.
· Identify key strategies and potential problem areas in using the Bible in Christian counseling.
A. Integrate faith and spirituality in the counseling process where appropriate in an ethically competent manner.
B. Develop a personal theory of integrative counseling that includes a rationale for the interdisciplinary application of counseling theories, faith, and spiritual principles.
C. Assess client needs in an integrative pattern that is adapted to the client’s Christian religious or spiritual practices.
D. Apply intrapersonal integration and personal spiritual formation to counseling.
F. Discuss various aspects of worldview and how these relate to counseling.
Summarize the Journal Article Content – 2 pages
· Summary is concisely worded (but of sufficient length in order to adequately provide a complete review of the article).
· Summary includes all major topics of the article (if the article is a research study, briefly describes hypotheses, methods, results, discussion, and implications).
· Summary is the foundation for the subsequent 2 sections of paper.
Interaction with Journal Article 1 page
· Interaction includes a clearly stated Initial response to the article,
· Comments about design/methodology (if appropriate),
· Insights gained,
· Reasons for your interest in topic, and
· Future research interest based on topic.
· It also includes information from other sources outside the article (previous textbooks, articles, Scripture, ethical codes, etc.) that directly relate.
Application of Journal Article 1 page
· Application is approximately 1 page of text.
Application of the article’s core ideas from the article are related to a specific counseling situation (describe the scenario and counseling issue).
No grammar, spelling, or punctuation errors are present. Voice and person are used correctly and consistently (no second person pronouns).Writing is precise. Word choice is appropriate.
APA Format Elements
Citations and format are in current APA style. Cover page, Citations, Running head, and References are correctly formatted. Paper is double-spaced with 1-inch margins and written in 12 point Times New Roman font. An Abstract is not needed
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more