1. What type of regulations governs residential reentry centers? What are the requirements for food and nutrition in
2. What circumstances described in the passage above will tend to hinder or promote a healthy lifestyle? Consider the
geographic location, food environment, and basic living skills these men possess.
1. How many calories should these men have per day? Would this number change based on the season of the year (summer vs. winter)? Take into account their activity level. How would the information provided above impact existing health conditions? Cite your source(s)of information.
2. Given the food budget of $2.03 per meal what could these men bring in their lunches that would be more
satisfying? Cost out each item on your proposed lunch list (remember they buy most of their groceries at a gas station food mart).
3. Is there a relationship between mood and food? If so, please describe the relationship and how it may impact the behavior of the men in this section of the case study. Please cite your source.
1. Te case study does not specify whether any of the men are currently driving to Houghton for substance abuse counseling, however this is very common in this population as recidivism is high when inmates are returned to a community setting. Are there connections between substance abuse and food? Be sure to cite the source of your information.
2. Look at the length of time these men have been in prison. How does that play into the issues you noted at S&N?
3. Describe typical medical care available in prisons. How might this worsen medical and mental health? Why is this important? Be sure to cite your sources.
4. Is there any way that recreation (not prescribed “working out”) could mitigate hunger and boredom? Be sure to cite your sources. If so, what would you suggest they do?
5. How could the menu planning become more collaborative and better represent food preferences?
1. What are some of the important tips these men should know about fleting, cooking and food safety related to trout from the Ontonagon River?
Are returning felons eligible for SNAP or TANF in your state? Why or why not? Please cite your source for this information.
3. What foods are relatively low cost, flling and acceptable to this population? Provide some realistic suggestions on ways to increase portion sizes on a fxed budget with no cooking skills.
1. What equipment would the men need to smoke fish and what new food safety and cooking skills must they learn?
2. What are some cheaper cuts of meat that the men could look for at the Walmart during their weekly shopping trips ? What type of cooking methods do these cuts of meat require? Why?
3. What is the health and nutrition impact of smoked fsh as a regular part of the diet? Please cite your source of Information.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more