Topic: Reduce asthma deaths — RD‑01, https://health.gov/healthypeople/objectives-and-data/browse-objectives/respiratory-disease/reduce-asthma-deaths-rd-01
– 7 peer-reviewed published scientific articles within the prior 15 years, with at least 3 of these studies published within the prior 5 years that are analytic (causal designs) about a specific environmental population health problem or issue, using the matrix method for performing a literature review.
– write a 1-2 paragraph, a brief narrative synthesis of the findings. Primary studies will be entered into the provided matrix document and dissected according to major components of scientific research
– The following criteria are required: I. Basic literature search information (10 points): 1. A statement of the exact Environmental Health problem or issue in a specific population that was searched in the literature review. II. Matrix Tables (45 points): 1.Matrixes must contain a minimum of seven column headings, with the following titles and information: a “references” column that contains a reference for each study including the Author (s) name, article title, journal name, volume and page numbers; (2) a column containing the year of article publication listed by the oldest published studies first; (3) a column containing the type of study design; (4); a column containing the recruitment process with the final number enrolled; (5) a column containing the major statistical results; (6) a column containing study limitations, (i.e., potential sources of bias); and (7) a column containing implications for population health (See matrix template for assignment usage)
– The matrix will be accompanied by an approximate 250 word or 1-2 paragraph, a written summary that will discuss the major collective findings across the literature that were dissected and synthesized through your literature review using the Matrix as a tool.
– Example of this matrix method by another student is in the link down below along with the matrix template.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more