No Plaglarism and Turnitin score will be checked !!!!
I need this assignment in 96 hours ( 4 days )
It is 12 pages assignment.
I put example in attachment.It is research assignment.
We need to complete reqiured elements !!!!
In scenario, we are salesperson of Helifork Forklift.
We need to make research in this assignment about Our product(Electric forklift) and how to sell it to Wallmart.
You are encouraged to include any other relevant information that you obtain about your product/service.
I put product brochure in attachment !!!
I put background information in attachment!!!
Using your company’s product/service offering and the prospective customer you prepared for in Background attachment worksheet, develop a written sales proposal that includes the elements listed and described below. Your proposal should be written in paragraph format, bullets and charts should be kept to a minimum and placed in appendices at the back of the document. Headings should be used.
Required Elements !!! (Template)
1) Executive Summary
Remember that an executive summary appears at the beginning of a document but written last. Use the Geoffrey James, link and follow the guidance found there.
Your summary will pull information from the body of the proposal, format is:
· Define the problem, need or goal for this prospect.
· Define the expected outcome or how the business process or concern will be improved.
· Define the solution
· Call to action
2). Introduction –
“Who We Are”
Here you would introduce the company (Heli Canada) you are selling for in a “Seller Profile” drawing from the history you put together in your Knowledge bases and the Sales dialogue worksheets. Remember this is a Promotional piece – it’s a Sales Proposal so be persuasive in tone.
“Why We’re Here”
A statement of the Need/Problem you are going to solve for the company you are selling to. Assume that you’ve been gathering information in telephone conversations with some of the buying influences and in online research so you should be able to say what the problem is your research has uncovered that your solution will solve.
Care should be taken to ensure that the sales proposal is personalized for the customer account and or buying influencers with whom you have been working. This is not a generic quote or response to a simple inquiry.
3). Product or Service Proposal – “How We’re Going to Do This”
Wallmart will realize %20 reductions downtime by purchasing 4 wheels Pneumatic for a $30,000 per forklift. Beginning March 16, 2021, the improvement in downtime reduction will achieve an economic payback in 12 months. We have agreed to measure the delivered value by:
Supplying Heli forklift to each store in Canada until the end of the year.
Forklift electric consumption and downtime will be measured until the end of year. Walmart can return products if they see any problem with products’ performance.
Include a Return on Investment (ROI), and /or Cost Savings, Cost Avoidance etc. This is the compelling reason they should buy your product/service. Review the template found in Background sheets.
4). Supporting Services Offered
· How can the customer order the solution? Initial order and follow on orders if applicable (be aware that ordering from a publically accessed website is not a professional B2B approach!)
· What are the warranties and guarantees does your offer include?
· How will the solution be delivered to the customer?
· Does the product require installation/implementation services? Are these free, optional, or included in the price?
· Is Training required to use the product if so how and when is it offered?
· Ongoing maintenance and support if applicable to your product/service
5). Pricing Proposal
Do not just cut/paste a price chart. Develop the price for this customer. A pricing proposal will address:
· Product/solution price
· Applicable maintenance and support costs, training, installation etc.
You may always use an Appendix to place your price chart or other details that you wish the customer to refer to. Don’t forget to invite them in the body to refer to them.
o This material can include promotional pieces, advertising mock-ups, customer testimonials.
o This mock-up MUST be included in your submission.
7). Conclusion with Call to Action
In this section assume that you will be meeting with the customer after you have delivered the proposal electronically and plan your call to action accordingly.
· Summarize key points and outline the next steps, and what action you want the customer to take.
Be sure that you include a cover with a visual. The name and address of the customer, specifically the contact you are submitting this proposal to. Your name, address and contact details (in your salesperson role)
Additionally, you will be assessed on these points: Was the report friendly to the reader? Does it flow and make sense? Does it look like a professional marketing document?
· Follow the directions given for the project.
· Collect, analyze, and interpret information appropriately, using supporting details.
· Organize information in an appropriate way, including an introduction, body, and conclusion.
· Cite references in APA format both in-text (footnotes) and in References (bibliography)
· Your assignment is to be submitted in MS WORD format.
· Arial or Calibri, 12pt, 1.5 spacing
· Page numbering provided
· Spelling and grammar have been checked
· The assignment is expected to be approximately 12 pages long
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more