• Justification and rationale of the chosen topic. (5%)
• Comprehensive review of the evolution and current state of these contemporary digital issues in relation to your topic. (15%)
• Critical evaluation on the challenges and opportunities of these contemporary digital issues. (20%)
• Critical analysis and discussion of these contemporary digital issues affecting business organisations. (25%)
• Identify digital tactics and strategies undertaken by business organisation to address the issues. (20%)
• Conclusion and recommendations for business organisations. (10%)
• Future direction of these contemporary digital issues. (5%)
Your research must be based on a critical analysis of your chosen topic against a framework which is a distillation of the critical elements you have synthesised from your review of relevant literature and empirical evidence. You are expected to provide convincing evidence derived from secondary sources in your review, analysis and discussion. You must use wide range of references, including academic and up-to-date references as the research is dealing with contemporary digital issues. Reference style must follow Harvard Reference Systems, e.g. EJIS style (European Journal of Information Systems).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more