Choose one of the following:
1. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of the major forms of post-marital residence: neolocal, patrilocal, and matrilocal residence. (750-1250 words)
· How would a couple’s life be better (and worse) depending on which residence patterns they followed?
· Ultimately, what does it mean to be married in your culture?
· How does this differ from what you have noticed marriage means in other cultures?
2. Discuss cases of marriage resistance (such as the Cantonese example in your text) and also more recent rising numbers of unmarried men and women in the U.S. and across the world. (750-1250 words)
· What are the advantages of remaining single?
· What are the advantages of being married?
· Go to the following website of Unmarried Equality and discuss their current “key facts”.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more