Homework Assignment 4
Due in Week 4 and worth 30 points
Discuss one (1)project where you used a problem-solving approach to address what turned out to be common-cause variation, or where you used a process improvement approach to deal with a special cause.
If you do not have a personal experience that echoes either of these situations, you may use Internet to search for a case that reflects either of these situations.
· one’s personal investment strategy since 2008
· reducing waiting times at the local hospital or emergency room
· reducing difficulties trying to connect to a Wi-Fi Internet provider
Answer the followingquestions in the space provided below:
1. Describe the experience in the project.
2. What were the solutions used to address the problem?
3. Was the case you described a special-cause or common-cause?
4. Do you feel the solution or approach used appropriate for the cause?
5. What would you do if you could do it again?
6. What conclusions can you draw from the problem-solving or process-improvement techniques?
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization(s) that you have used.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more