4 separate assignments- *No plagiarism, copy or paste* *Please include References*
CoP and Knowledge Management Tools—-100 words—-include references*
Communities of Practices (CoP) play a critical role in solving issues. The Association and Public Health Laboratories is just one example of the achievements accomplished from the sharing of data, information, and knowledge through CoP.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research about CoP and their standards. Based on your research on a current Public Health issue and understanding, respond to the following:
· Define and describe CoP.
· Describe and explain the benefits with regards to CoP.
· Compare and contrast the different technology tools used for knowledge management in CoP
· Examine any potential limitations of the technology tools used for knowledge management in CoP.
· Construct recommendations to address any limitations of the technology tools used for
PART 2—-BIO2071— 100 words—include references
Based on your research, respond to the following:
· What are the three major species of Staphylococcus? Why one of them is more pathogenic compared to the other two species? Which factor determines the pathogenesis of the organisms?
· What substance is called the “spreading factor”? How does the “spreading factor” aid an organism in its quest to penetrate the host cell?
PART 3 —-BIO2071—2pgs—-include references
Week 10 – Review Sheet Exercise 3 – Staphylococci
1. Differentiate the microscopic morphology of staphylococci and streptococci as seen by Gram stain.
2. What are the two types of staphylococcal coagulase?
3. What is protein A? Describe one method of detecting it.
4. What properties of S. aureus distinguish it from S. epidermidis and S. saprophyticus?
5. Why are staphylococcal infections frequent among hospital patients?
PART 4——BIO2070—150words—-include references
Food Intoxication and Infection
Food intoxication is a result of consumption of toxins produced in food by bacterial growth.
· What are the differences between food intoxication and food infection? Explain this distinction in detail.
· Provide at least three specific examples of each. Each example should include:
*The specific organism
*The disease and its symptoms
*Patient outcome if left untreated
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more