You may choose one of the conference subtopics below:
• The role of play in supporting healthy development and learning
• The role of attachment in supporting healthy development and learning
• The impact of historical and/or contemporary views of children, development, and learning on early childhood education
• The nature of childhood
• The role of family engagement in fostering healthy development and learning through early childhood education
• Cultural responsiveness, bias, and stereotyping as they effect identity development in young children
For your Assignment, develop the following:
• The subject and the title of your conference subtopic
• An overview of the keynote speaker you have selected for your conference subtopic session. Your keynote speaker should be an individual who has significantly contributed to the theoretical understanding of your topic or the current evidence base. Include in your overview of this individual:
o The person’s name
o A brief rationale for selecting this individual, including an outline of six key presentation points of his/her presentation. For example, if your keynote speaker is presenting on attachment, include an overview of key points that will be covered.
• A panel of at least three historical figures who will present on your selected subtopic, and a rationale detailing how the individuals you selected have contributed to the understanding of your selected topic
• Four 1- to 2-page conference handouts designed to provide participants with a research-based overview of your conference subtopic. Your conference handouts should include brief summaries of the following:
o A historical perspective of your subtopic
o A summary of current research on your subtopic
o An overview of evidence-based practices or applications for families or practitioners related to your subtopic
o An annotated list of additional resources for conference participants on your subtopic
Note: Each of your handouts should include at least three scholarly references from current peer-reviewed articles.
In one Word document, be sure to include your description of your keynote speaker, panel, and four 1- to 2-page conference handouts.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more