Legal and Ethical Case Project
Select one of these Ethics in Technology issues:
· Computer and/or Internet Crime
· Right of Privacy
· Freedom of Speech and Expression
· Protection of Intellectual Property
· Software Products Liability
· Employer/Employee Issues
· Ethics of IT Organizations
Research and select a federal judicial opinion that discusses different legal views of the Ethics in Technology issue you have selected. Write a case study analysis that includes the following specifics:
1. Name and citation of the case
2. Summary of the facts of the case
3. Positions of the opposing parties
4. Summary of the issues of the case
5. Analysis of each position including moral and ethical principles that apply
6. Analysis of how decision has changed and will change Information Technology
The submitted paper must be at least 4 pages (excluding cover page and references) and written to APA standards. Use the associated rubric to guide your work.
Please check for grammatical errors and ensure that this in APA format. This only needs 2-3 full pages of body.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more