At the end of Chapter 20, answer all of the questions listed. Answer each question in a Word document and submit for grading.
Following are the questions:
1. Prior to the Risk Management Information Gathering Exercise discussed earlier in the
case, consider the challenges of the newly formed project team in undertaking Risk Management
in such a situation.
2. (a) Discuss the challenges and how each of the departments might interact with and
support Risk Management across the organization.
(b) What are the major differences between IT and Project Management, considering
they were both part of the initial RiskManagement pilot?Howmight they have overcome
3. (a) What do you think were the major positives of the approach undertaken with regard
to the risk management information gathering exercise?
(b) What do you think were the challenges and pitfalls of gathering data in the way that
4. What are the key challenges to the risk framework and risk approach proposed in 2011
by the risk management team?
5. Despite Operational Excellence providing the perfect platform to push Risk Management,
discuss what the potential pitfalls may be.
6. Using the supporting documentation along with the case study information (Exhibits
20.9, 20.10, 20.11, and 20.12), provide a list of potential corporate risks that might have
been identified by the project team.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more