Continuing with the same threat area AND policymaker that you chose in Assignment #1, write a memo that provides a list of multiple policy options. AND pick one option as YOUR recommendation. Explain WHY you chose that option.
Each option will describe:
• the issues specific to that idea,
• terms necessary for that option,
• anticipated reactions and objections,
• advantages and disadvantages of the policy, • technical aspects of the proposed policy.
DO NOT include the pages that you wrote in assignment #1.
Following your ideas of the advantages of each policy, RECOMMEND one of the options to the key policymaker you chose for the last assignment.
Although most policy recommendations do not include citations, this one will. You need to cite ALL of your information.
• Your paper must be at a minimum of 8-10 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
• Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
• Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
• Students will follow the current Turabian Style as the sole citation and
reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
• Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
• All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more