· Select one question as your DQ 1
· Follow the discussion questions participation and submission guidelines.
· Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per DQ, with a minimum of three sentences each paragraph. (Around 200 words)
· All answers or discussions comments submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (7th ed.) ISBN: 978-1-4338-3216-1
· Minimum of two references, not older than 2015.
Chapter 13: Teamwork, Collaboration, and Communication in
Professional Nursing Practice
1. One of the most difficult challenges in promoting collaboration among professionals is giving and receiving feedback. What is your experience in giving and receiving timely and helpful feedback with a team? Think of an example of receiving both negative and positive feedback. Compare the effect of the negative and positive feedback. Compare the experiences.
2. Thinking about your experiences as a student nurse, have you observed effective communication improve patient care outcomes? Have you observed the impact of poor communication on patient outcomes?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more