I need 800 words Argumentative Essay. Please choose any topic from the below list. MLA format. I also need one page about the topic proposal or the outline,
Value: 200 points (20% of course grade)
Minimum word count: 800
Required sources: 3
Write an argumentative essay on a topic of your choosing that employs the rhetorical mode of extended definition. Since an appropriate topic is crucial to a successful definition piece, choosing and narrow topics will be a focus during class, and your instructor certainly needs to know your choice as soon as possible during the unit.
This paper must also include quoting from 3 relevant sources and a works cited page. See more about quoting and works cited in the Paper 2 module.
1. You must have at least 800 words to earn a passing grade. You may write more. Minimum word count does not include the outline or the works cited.
2. Include an MLA heading that includes your name, your instructor’s name, course and section(s), and date on the first page of paper above the title and introduction.Include an MLA format outline.
3. Include a grabby title or titles.
4. Include a clear introductory paragraph that includes an argumentative thesis. This thesis must present an argument of definition.
5. You must have two or more body paragraphs that are unified by clear topic sentences and are aimed at developing your extended definition.
6. You must have a conclusion that brings closure to the whole paper
7. Use 12-point that is easy to read like Times New Roman.
8. Submit your final essay to the definition final paper dropbox for plagiarism detection.
1. Avoid the 7 major grammar errors that are weighed heavily by the department. See more about sentence patterns and these major errors in the Grammar Basics section of the Writer’s Resources module. Check your past feedback for items to especially watch.
2. Make sure your paper fits the basics for essay writing for titles, intro, body, and close. See more in the Essay Basics section of the Writer’s Resources module in content.
3. Read your work aloud to catch repetition, wording errors, and sentence pattern issues.
HERE ARE SOME SAMPLE TOPICS
17. State-supported colleges should/should not be allowed to enroll exclusively male or female students.
18. Persons over 14 charged with crimes should/should not be tried as adults.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more