1. What was the impact of the intrusion in terms of direct costs to Sony?
2. What was the impact in terms of customers’ data breached and exposed?
3. How did Sony respond, technically, to secure the PlayStation Network?
4. Who was the attacker and what was the vector (this may be difficult to confirm; do your best!)?
5. What is PCI Compliance and was Sony in compliance? If not, are they liable?
6. Does Sony have an obligation to share any evidence about the attack on their proprietary network? Or are they better served to not share? What is the advantage or disadvantage of each position; i.e., share or not share?
7. What are the advantages/disadvantages of open source versus proprietary software in terms of vulnerability to an attack?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more