1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Topic: FOOD AND DRUG REGULATION IN USA
To investigate & integrate knowledge of advanced nursing practice, scholarly inquiry, & leadership by examining a policy at the level of clinical practice, health care systems, or public/social health policy.
You must strictly follow the following scheme. You must use titles and subtitles.
Introduction ( 1/2 page):
1. Define and describe the policy issue to be addressed.
2. Identify the purpose of analysis (check the purpose and paraphrase it)
a. Targeted level of policy (i.e., clinical practice, health care systems, or public/social health)
b. Significance of topic.
3. Identify questions the policy analysis is intended to address.
Background ( 1 page)
1. Issue or problem, including its:
2. Relevant literature (3), and include;
b.Context within which the issue exists.
2. Describe existing policy addressing the issue, if any.
3. Discuss strengths & shortcomings in existing policy.
4. Identify & describe key stakeholders that are or will be affected by the policy
c. Explain why
Analysis (3 pages)
1. Identify alternative policies to achieve objectives.
2. Establish/identify criteria that will be used for selection of “best” policy.
3. Evaluate each alternative, and include
a. Its potential impact relative to the healthcare
b. Patient outcomes.
4. Assess the trade-offs between alternatives.
Recommendations (1 page)
1. Based on the analysis, identity:
a. Thee “best” alternative to address the current issue
b. Policy situation.
2. Provide a rationale for selection.
3. Describe possible strategies to implement selected alternatives.
4. Identify 3 barriers to the implementation of the selected alternative.
5. Describe 2 methods to evaluate policy implementation.
Discussion (1 page)
1. Discuss analysis & recommendations relative to:
a. Original questions identified
a. Level of policy it is intended to address (i.e., clinical practice, health care systems, or public).
2. Identify limitations of the analysis.
3. Discuss implications for
Conclusion ( 1/ 2 page)
1. Summarize findings & recommendations of analysis
2. Identify questions to be addressed in future studies or policy analyses
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more