There were several important themes in chapter 1. Here are a few quotes:
1. “Policy-making and its subsequent implementation are necessary to deal with societal problems.” (Janssen, 2015)
2. “Policy-making is driven by the need to solve societal problems and should result in interventions to solve these societal problems.” (Janssen, 2015)
3. “Examples of societal problems are unemployment, pollution, water quality, safety, criminality, well-being, health, and immigration.” (Janssen, 2015)
The author of chapter 1 discusses several information and communication developments that influence policy-making. Select one of the developments in chapter 1 and describe how that development can influence policy to solve a specific problem. You have to research and identify a specific problem in society.
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread. As indicated above, select one of the developments in chapter 1 and describe how that development can influence policy to solve a specific problem.
2) Select AT LEAST 3 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread.
3) Provide a thoughtful research-based analysis and include at least three references to support your thoughts
4) Exclude attachments and cover page in your submission. Type your response in the message box. When responding to your peer, address your peer by name.
5) ALL original posts ( two to three paragraphs supported by resources) and comments must be substantive. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just “I agree.”)
6) Paraphrase text from resources used and cite. If quoting text, use double-quotes and cite.
Janssen, M., Wimmer, M. A., & Deljoo, A. (Eds.). (2015). Policy practice and digital science: Integrating complex systems, social simulation and public administration in policy research (Vol. 10). Springer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more