1. Portfolio Weights An investor owns $13,000 of Adobe Systems stock, $17,000 of Dow Chemical, and $27,000 of Office Depot. What are the portfolio weights of each stock?
Adobe System = 0.23, Dow Chemical = 0.30, Office Depot = 0.47
Adobe System = 0.30, Dow Chemical = 0.23, Office Depot = 0.47
Adobe System = 0.27, Dow Chemical = 0.33, Office Depot = 0.40
Adobe System = 0.33, Dow Chemical = 0.33, Office Depot = 0.33
2. CAPM Required Return A company has a beta of 1.13. If the market return is expected to be 11.8 percent and the risk-free rate is 3.90 percent, what is the company’s required return?
3. Portfolio Beta You own $21,000 of City Steel stock that has a beta of 3.31. You also own $38,000 of Rent-N-Co (beta = 1.76) and $20,600 of Lincoln Corporation (beta = -.84). What is the beta of your portfolio?
4. Portfolio Return Year-to-date, Company O had earned a -7.7 percent return. During the same time period, Company V earned 9.95 percent and Company M earned 2.98 percent. If you have a portfolio made up of 35 percent Company O, 30 percent Company V, and 35 percent Company M, what is your portfolio return?
5. Average Return The past five monthly returns for PG Company are 1.35 percent, -1.7 percent, 4.35 percent, 3.8 percent, and 2.1 percent. What is the average monthly return?
6. Portfolio Return At the beginning of the month, you owned $7,000 of Company G, $9,500 of Company S, and $4,000 of Company N. The monthly returns for Company G, Company S, and Company N were 8.75 percent, -1.65 percent, and -.08 percent. What is your portfolio return?
7. Investment Return MedTech Corp stock was $50.95 per share at the end of last year. Since then, it paid a $0.45 per share dividend. The stock price is currently $62.50. If you owned 500 shares of MedTech, what was your percent return?
8. Portfolio Return Year-to-date, Company O had earned a -3.60 percent return. During the same time period, Company V earned 9.5 percent and Company M earned 7.75 percent. If you have a portfolio made up of 10 percent Company O, 20 percent Company V, and 70 percent Company M, what is your portfolio return?
9. Average Return The past five monthly returns for PG Company are 1.55 percent, -2.1 percent, 4.55 percent, 4.0 percent, and 2.3 percent. What is the average monthly return?
10. Required Return If the risk-free rate is 11.2 percent and the market risk premium is 6.4 percent, what is the required return for the market?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more