Company selected: Johnson & Johnson (Excel Project attatched)
Instructions and Rubric are included. Please create a powerpoint presentation on the information provided in the Excel attachment.
Each student will prepare a 10-12 minute presentation, summarizing the financial statement analysis completed on the company that was the focus of the Excel Project. Start by preparing a PowerPoint presentation that concisely summarizes the following key areas:
1. INTRODUCTION: A general description of the Company, its products/services, industry, primary customer base, and major competitors
2. INCOME: A discussion of the company’s primary sources of core and comprehensive income, major sources of non-operating or transitory earnings (if applicable), and quality of earnings
3. CASH FLOWS: A discussion of cash flow trends for each of the 3 major categories (operating, investing, financing)
4. RATIO ANALYSIS: Key conclusions drawn from the company’s last 3 years of ratios, as well as a comparison to industry averages and competitors. Should include a discussion for each major category of ratios, including liquidity, solvency/leverage, efficiency, profitability, and market value.
5. MARKET VALUATION: A consideration of any unrecorded assets, as well as the company’s general market value or stock price trends.
6. STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Summarize the company’s key financial strengths and weaknesses, in comparison to its competitors and the industry.
7. FUTURE PROSPECTS: Discuss what conclusions you were able to draw regarding the company’s future prospect from your financial analysis and research.
8. BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW: Evaluate the company’s financial position and organizational strategy in relation to a Biblical worldview.
Presentations should include in-text citations (APA style, current edition) that reference at least 8 scholarly/trade sources, the course textbook, and the Bible.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more