1. Number of Slides: Minimum of 18 slides and a maximum of 20. Gradated penalty for too less or too many slides. This means that the more slides you are away from the 18-to-20 range, the more points will be deducted. The slide count excludes the title and reference slides.
2. Layout and Design: Slides must be easy to read and uncluttered. Keep in mind the 7 x 7 rule with presentation software, which effectively states no more than 7 words per bullet and 7 bullets per slide. This is something to keep in mind to assist in effectively communicating information and not a specific requirement of the project.
3. Font Size: Use a standard font like Times New Roman or Arial. Use 36-point font for the title, a 28-point font for main points, and 24-point font for secondary points.
4. Footer: Include the slide number, and title of your presentation in the footer (except on Title Slide).
5. Clip Art: Add no more than two Clip Art images appropriate for the presentation. You must also include one animated Clip (GIF) in addition to the two Clip Art images. The images must look professional (not cartoonish, pixilated, or poorly designed). Therefore you must have a total of three images in your presentation. No individual slide should contain more than one image.
6. Background/Theme: Appropriate for the presentation. Use creativity here, but your background color or design must not detract from the readability of the slides. A bad example would be using dark text against a dark background. Make sure the background and font colors are a good contrast.
1. Title Slide: Include your name, course name, project title.
2. Outline and Summary Slides: Slide # 2 must be your outline slide, this gives a list of the topics you will cover. The summary slide recaps all the topics you have covered.
3. Contents: There should be an in-depth coverage of the topic, topic is appropriate to assignment, strong basis in sound, research-based information.
4. Custom Table: Include one Custom Table created in PowerPoint. Do not copy a table directly from the module.
5. Animation: Include one custom animated Excel chart. The actual elements of the chart must animate (e.g., individual bars of a bar chart displaying one after the other), not the chart itself (e.g., the chart moving across the screen). You must also include your Excel chart in your PowerPoint assignment folder. Note: Make sure your chart relates to the topic.
6. Hyperlink: Insert an appropriate hyperlink to an external Website. Clarification: Do not link to LEO Course Module. Use a word, phrase, or object to create the link. Do not use the URL as the link on the slide.
7. Speaker’s Notes: Add appropriate speaker notes to every slide (Even slide 1 and the summary slide.). Type the exact words you would speak as if you were talking to the audience during the actual presentation (e.g., the title slide speaker’s notes would start off as “Hello, my name is John Doe. My presentation today is about _______.”). You are pretending here as if you were presenting in person.
8. Action Button: Include an Action Button on your last slide that links to your Title slide. An Action Button is an interactive button that you create from the Shapes Gallery to perform a specific task.
9. SmartArt: Include at least one SmartArt Graphic.
10. Sound Clip: The presentation must include at least one sound clip (make sure the sound works and that the sound clip relates to the content of the slide). Note that a sound during a slide transition is NOT considered a sound clip.
11. List: The presentation must contain at least one bulleted list, one numbered list, and one customized list.
12. Slide Show: The slide show must be set up to use manual timing (on mouse click).
13. Reference Slide: Minimum of THREE professional / scholarly sources cited using APA formatting. Sites such Wikipedia are not permitted and are not considered to be scholarly.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more