1) Minimum 15 slides (No cover and references slide included)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Don’t use images. Use the speaker note to provide substantial and objective information
You should include speaker notes on all slides that expand and deepen the information. Therefore the information must be relevant and complementary. See requirement
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Topic: Genital Tract Cancers, Fertility Control
1. Definition of the topic ( Genital Tract Cancers and Fertility Control- Men and women)
2. Genital Tract Cancers and Fertility Control in Women
3. Stadistic incident (Florida, USA, World) and mortality rate
4 Risk Factors (4), Sings (4) and Symptoms (4)
6. 3 Diagnosis Test ( findings per each test), Treatment ( Pharmacological and Nonpharmacological),
7. Patient Education.
8. Primary diagnosis (IDC10), and 2 Differential Diagnosis (ICD10)
9. Genital Tract Cancers and Fertility Control in men
10. Stadistic incident (Florida, USA, World) and mortality rate
11 Risk Factors (4), Sings (4) and Symptoms (4)
12. Diagnosis Test (3- findings per each test), Treatment ( Pharmacological and Nonpharmacological),
13. Patient Education.
14. Primary diagnosis (IDC10), and 2 Differential Diagnosis (ICD10)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more