1. List the reference for the article in APA format (see sample below). Do not copy the reference section at the end. Put the reference for the article you read into APA format. This is practice for creating a reference section for your own paper.
2. Can you use the title of the study to identify the independent and dependent variables? (Many titles are in this format: “The effects of IV on the DV.”) If you cannot use the title to identify the independent and Dependent variables, please identify them from the introduction section. Describe the independent and dependent variables in the article. Describe the operational definitions of the independent and dependent variables, that is explain how the variables are measured or recorded.
3. What did you learn from the introduction section? What is the historical background of the research topic? Which earlier research findings are given as most relevant to this study? What theoretical explanations are emphasized in this section? What are the main hypotheses of the present study? Summarize the relevant research studies in the introduction, including the hypotheses.
4. What did you learn from the methods section? Who were the subjects? What procedures (e.g., apparatus, directions, assessment tools) were used? Describe in detail the methodology used in the present study.
5. What did you learn from the results section? What kinds of statistical procedures were used? What did you learn from charts, frequency tables, and bar graphs? What results did the authors say were statistically significant? Summarize the results of the study.
6. What did you learn from the discussion section? How did the authors interpret their results? Did they provide alternative explanations? Did they talk about the limitations of the present research study? What future research studies were suggested? Describe in detail the discussion section.
7. What did you think about the article? Explain.
8. Can you design a similar study on this topic? Explain what you thought about and how you might design a similar study.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more