Read all chapters provides and answer these questions. Rubric: Your written work must demonstrate written expression in a logical and comprehensive manner with details that remain focused on the relevance to the question/items. – Additionally, each response must include text and/or discussion support.
1. Discuss at least three (3) of the things we have learned from the history of educational technology that can help us shape today’s technology uses. Also, describe some of the educational movements facilitated by technological advancements during the Mobile Technologies, Social Media, and Open Access Era.
2. Suppose there is a student who has failed at learning mathematics skills and is very unmotivated. What strategy would advocates of directed instruction suggest? What would constructivists recommend? Describe why it’s important for teachers to assess the technological resources of students and families.
3. Why is trust and risk-taking important to teacher leaders? Explain why it is important for teachers to seek out and understand school policies that relate to online activity.
4. Discuss some of the reasons that teachers choose to use software suites over noncomputer tools. Discuss some of the common instructional integration strategies for data and analysis tools.
5. Compare and contrast while describing at least four selection criteria to consider when evaluating software for adoption to solve specific learning needs or knowledge objectives.
6. Choose one of the five affordances of web-based content resources that should be evaluated prior to use. Explain what the affordance is and how it can impact successful use of the resource with learners.
7. Discuss the research-based perspectives on the relationship between students’ use of informal textese/textisms and students’ learning and use of formal English.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more