Dependable and Loyal. Extremely passionate about behavioral health and substance abuse treatment with a proven track record of growing programs and client census. Highly motivated professional with over ten years’ experience in and Substance Abuse Treatment. Strategic and creative thinker with a successful background in developing, managing, and maximizing profitability in the consumer industry.
Achievement: It is oriented with a high-stress tolerance, organized, personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated leader who can comprehend and manage multiple details while focusing on the overall picture. Able to perform effectively in a “time is of the essence” environment.
· Works well independently and as part of a team
· Ability to create Profit and Loss reports
· Intake / Admissions Specialist
· Bachelor’s in psychology
· Six years of Executive Leadership
· Track record of growing two different Substance abuse treatment facilities from “the ground up.”
· Experience with health Insurance / billing / contracts Utilization Reviews, verifications / collections
· Motivational interviewing and counseling skills / Ability to build strong teams
· Experienced in areas of substance abuse, relapse prevention, and extended care
· Excellent sales, marketing, and customer service skills
· Advanced computer experience
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and supervisory skills
· Highly creative and methodical problem solver with strong organizational skills
Chief Executive Officer/Founder 1/1/2015 to (2/2/2020 sold company) Von Phister L.L.C.
· Oversaw the daily operations of the business.
· Performed office and management duties.
· Performed hiring, firing, and managing of employees.
· Managed marketing, bookkeeping, payroll, and advertising functions.
· Studied the industry market and kept abreast of new trends.
· Created and implemented processes or programs to ensure success.
· Facilitated senior leadership meetings by planning agendas, previewing and critiquing presentations and reports.
· Assisted heads in developing key messages and scripts for discussions.
· Managed the operating expenses by taking accountability for forecasting, accruals and results.
· Reviewed and approved expenses.
Executive Director 4/2010 to 9/2013 The River Source
· Provide Leadership and supervision
· Supervise all departments directors and maintain supervisory authority over staff members assigned to those departments
· Positively influence marketing, community, and outreach relationships and plans to achieve revenue, census, and growth target.
· Management of patient behavior
· Work with department directors to determine optimal staffing requirements.
· Ensure plans of correction, licensing deficiencies, and grievances are addressed as required by the states licensing agency promptly.
· Maintains the daily patient schedule
· Supervises patient participation in the program and assist patients in benefiting from program services through the use of appropriate crisis prevention and de-escalation skills
· Supervised the documents each shift on patient behavior and participation in programming and communicates pertinent patient information across shifts to other members of the multidisciplinary treatment team
· Manage Accounts Receivable and Payable
· Meet or exceed all regulatory requirements (federal, state, and local agencies), i.e., health department, environment apartment food services.
· Meet the needs of clients and family members—productive and positive interactions.
· Oversee local marketing. 2 to 5 marketing visits per week with interventionist hospital case managers and social workers
· Lead a minimum of two staff meetings per week.
· Manage staff – doctors, therapist, and behavioral health professionals
· Billing Services
· Verification of Benefits
· Utilization Review
· Billing and Collections
· Reimbursement Negotiations
· Patient Responsibility and collections
Director of admissions 1/2008 to 4/2010 Women In New Recovery
· Marketing and sales
· Assessments and Referrals
· Intakes Discharges
· Collections and Financial Matters
Extended Care Program Manager 1/2007 to 9/2008 Women In New Recovery
· Developed program and started up New Extended Care
· Create a weekly schedule and supervise facilitators
· Organized directed and coordinated the operations of the WINR extended care residential women’s recovery program and residence capacity of 40 beds and three houses in Mesa, Arizona
· Oversaw compliance with the guidelines and operated the program with an approved agency budget
Achievers program manager 8/2006 to 9/2007 Women In New Recovery
· Co-Occurring specialist
· Developed case plans
· HMI a certified user
WINR and kids program manager 8/2006 to 9/2007
· 14-month inpatient residential drug and alcohol treatment for pre-and postpartum women with their children
· Responsible for 6 to 10 patients at a time, writing treatment plans, obtaining housing, education employment, and outpatient treatment, and conducting monthly family sessions
· Program Manager 8/2006 to 9/2007 Women In New Recovery
· Organize, directed, and coordinated the operations of the WINR seven-month residential women’s recovery program and resident’s capacity of 70 and seven houses in Mesa, Arizona
· Oversaw compliance with the guidelines and operate the program with an approved agency budget. Maintain contact with partners and community members relative to the service needs of WINR residents
· Maintained safety, cleanliness, and maintenance for interior and exterior of the property, which included, but was not limited to monthly, weekly and daily property inspections
· Maintained accurate client and financial records and statistics.
· Provided on-site crisis intervention
· Trained, coached, and supervise staff assistants
Grand Canyon University 5/23/2019 to current Master of Science
· Degree – Clinical Mental Health Counseling
· G.P.A. 3.8
Arizona State University 1/1/2017 to 5/6/2019 Bachelor of Arts
· Degree – Psychology
· G.P.A. – 3.69
· Honors – Magna Cum Laude
Chandler-Gilbert Community College 1/1/2014 to 5/1/2016 Associates in Arts
· Degree – General with an emphasis in Psychology
· G.P.A. – 3.8
“Leading-Edge Natural Treatments to utilize in your practice.””Retrieving the missing pieces: A Cross-Cultural Approach to memory fragmentation.”
“The neurobiology of Misbehavior: Understanding and treating addiction, Thrill-seeking, and dry-drunk behavior.”
“Utilizing the Felt Sense and Healing Depression, Anxiety, and trauma” “Sex Addiction in W: omen uncovering the secret.”
“Organizational skills customer services: it’s more than a smile,” “Supervision of direct service staff performance problems.”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more