8-10 pages in length
- For this paper you must use at least 10 outside sources (Note: dictionary.com does not count as a source).
- A clear claim needs to be composed
- Present at least three reasons to show the logic of your position. Develop each reason thoroughly.
- Write in third person (he, she, him, her, his, hers, they, their, them, etc.) NO first or second person.
- Works Cited—this is part of the document and should appear as the last page of the document. Document the sources and place in alphabetical order.
- Research extensively: include citations or paraphrases. Vary your resources. Do not depend solely on Internet resources—points will be deducted for not using other resources such as books, handbooks, journal articles.
- Limit web resources to those that include one of these suffixes: edu, .gov., or .org (unbiased). For any other Internet resources, discuss with me before using.
- Wikipedia is not an acceptable website for this paper.