Just like you did in assignment 2.1, you will create a 1-2 page single-spaced Analysis of Research abstract published scholarly articles related to a topic you selected in 2.2. However, this time you need to review a different methodology than you previously did (i.e. if you reviewed a quantitative article in 2.1, you will do a qualitative one in 2.2 and vice versa).
Brevity and being concise are important as this analysis is intended to be a brief summation of the research.
Each abstract must therefore consist of the following in this order:
1. Bibliographic Citation – use the correctly formatted APA style citation for the work as the title of your abstract, displaying the full citation in bold font.
2. Author Qualifications – name and qualification of each author conducting the research
3. Research Concern – one paragraph summary of the reason for the overall research topic
4. Research Purpose Statement AND Research Questions or Hypotheses – specific focus of the research
5. Precedent Literature – key literature used in proposing the needed research (not the full bibliography or reference list)
6. Research Methodology – description of the population, sample, and data gathering techniques used in the research
7. Instrumentation – description of the tools used to gather data (surveys, tests,interviews, etc.)
8. Findings – summation of what the research discovered and the types of analysis that were used to describe the findings (tables, figures, and statistical measures)
Additional information on writing scholarly abstracts can be found via this link
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more