DR. BECKETT’S DENTAL OFFICE
A dentist decides not to become a health maintenance organization (HMO) provider, because she feels like she cannot provide good dental care for her patients at the reimbursement rates provided by the HMOs. With the help of a consultant, she decides to differentiate her practice on the basis of quality. As the dentist’s patients may be charged fees that are not covered by their insurance policies, she must convince them that her superior quality offsets the additional financial costs. She constructs a new office building and redesigns her entire practice to communicate high quality to her patients, and to improve productivity through increased efficiency.
1. Which of the seven elements of the services marketing mix are addressed in this case? Give examples of each “P” you identify?
2. Evaluate Dr. Beckett’s website (http://www.mychicodentist.com/). What strengths do you think the website has? What improvements would you suggest?
3. What supplementary services are offered? How do they enhance service delivery?
4. Contrast your own dental care experiences with those offered by Dr. Beckett’s practice. What differences do you see? Based on your review of this case, what advice would you give (a) to your current or former dentist, and (b) to Dr. Beckett?
Write a minimum 5 page paper with your answers, using APA 7 Format and always list your references.
as well more two questions
1. What are the steps involved in developing a service blueprint?
2. List and describe the four tools that managers can use to guide their design of the service process.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more