About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignment may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to complete the study they started in Week 3. In this part, students will incorporate all the instructor feedback from Weeks 3 and 4 Business Decision-Making Projects, Parts 1 and 2, and use the inferential statistics concepts learned in Week 4 to complete the assignment. This signature assignment will help students experience the essential elements of a basic statistical study used in business organizations.
Resources: Microsoft® PowerPoint® and Student Resources Guide
Prepare a 10- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the senior management team based on the business problem or opportunity you described in Weeks 3 and 4.
Include on the slides what you would want the audience to see and read (include appropriate visual aids/layout). If any source material is quoted or paraphrased in the presentation, use APA citations and references.
Draw on material you developed in the Week 3 and 4 assignments.
Include the following in your presentation:
· Title slide.
· Agenda slide.
· Describe the organization, with a brief description.
· Explain the business problem or opportunity.
· Explain why the business problem is important.
· Identify what variable would be best to measure for this problem and explain why. Is this variable quantitative or qualitative?
· Identify data analysis techniques to this problem (tell which techniques should be used: descriptive stats, inferential stats, probability) and explain why.
· Apply a possible solution to the problem/opportunity, with rationale.
· Evaluate how data could be used to measure the implementation of such a solution.
· References slide (if any source material is quoted or paraphrased throughout the presentation).
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more