In completing this assignment, you will gain a better understanding of an Information Security Plan.
You are the Information Security Officer of Mahtmarg Manufacturing a small manufacturing company worth approximately $5 Million who provides fiber cable to local businesses, individual customers and to government organizations. In the course of the next eight weeks you will be creating your Information Security Plan (Issue-Specific Security Policy in Table 4-3 of the textbook) step by step using this scenario.
Step 1: Develop your Statement of Purpose for your Information Security Plan (ISP)
In this week’s Lab you will develop your Statement of Purpose which will include:
· The Introduction should introduce the policy and name the organization.
· The Purpose should state the main reason for the policy and any legal or compliance issues required to uphold.
· The Scope provides a statement of the boundaries of the policy, information systems, the cyber architecture and the personnel to which the policy applies.
· Roles and Responsibilities list the major roles in the organization and their responsibilities in reference to this policy. These should include at a minimum:
· Chief Information Officer
· Information Security Officer
· Information Security Architect
· Information Security Coordinator
· Data Proprietor (Administrative official)
· Data Custodian (Technical staff)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more