This quiz will model much of what your task may be like when working on your own dissertation. You have been provided the data set in order to answer the research question below. The data set (CSV-Student_Achievement_Dataset.CSV) is a Comma-Separated-Values file. Generally, JASP opens these files nicely, but you will always want to check your rows and columns to see that nothing seems out of place. You will do a complete/full analysis with this file and provide your conclusion in APA format. Again, you should not include output in your dissertation, but for this assignment, it IS required.
A quiz that earns full credit will include (for each research question):
1. An introductory sentence about which test(s) will be used and what indicated that it was the correct test.
2. A stated null and alternative hypothesis.
3. The output from JASP.
4. A conclusion in paragraph form that includes the decision you made, APA formatted reporting of your statistics, and a final statement about your findings as it relates to the research question. (2-3 sentences is fine)
For this quiz, you do not need to use this Word file, but you will need to create your own. While I don’t have an issue with you turning in an Excel file, you should see this as an assessment of your professional writing of statistical analysis for which Excel may not be appropriate.
1. Is there a relationship between a student’s Language Arts Scaled Score (cstlass) and a student’s Math Scaled Score (cstmss)?
2. Do males and females score differently on Language Arts Scaled Scores (cstlass)? What about Math Scaled Scores (cstmss)?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more