Complete Problem 2.12 of Chapter 2 and submit to your instructor. Complete your assignment in Excel and submit your completed Excel workbook to your Instructor for grading.
2.12. Table 2-9 gives data on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for all items (1982-1984 = 100) and the Standard and Poor’s (S&P) index of 500 common stock prices (base of index: 1941-1943 = 10).
The following things are some of those you want to be sure are included on and in your graphics:
· Title: What does this graph represent?
· Axis Labels: What is the independent (x-axis) and dependent variable (y-axis)?
· Axis Values: Generally, years are things like 2007 and not something like 6
· Functionality: Remember, the dependent variable always goes on the y-axis!
· Organization: Series with wildly different y-axis values generally speaking should not be graphed on the same graph, otherwise the ability to see variability and relationships in the data is lost. For instance on 1.6a, the S&P500 index ranges from 0–1500 and the T-Bill yield ranged from 0-14: these do not belong on the same graph.
Please keep in mind that the way to be sure that I grade your work appropriately is to make sure that I can understand your work. This means things like:
· Organize you work so that it is easy for me to follow
· Keep your work in one worksheet or one workbook
· Set your print areas and print setup so that I can easily print your work
· Short answer and essay questions are to be answered in sufficient detail to provide a complete answer while employing standard English grammar
· Provide at least one answer to every question
· Provide no more than one answer to every question
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more