Part 2: External analysis
– Map the external environment associated with the scope of your project
– Identify existing participants and solutions currently being explored (for profit, NGO, etc.) – Gather data and conduct analyses to be used in final report
– Consult major databases available through the library and learn about the external environment of the issue or industry you are studying
– Explore high quality business publications (both daily, such as WSJ, FT, as well as weekly or monthly, such as Business Week, The Economist, Monocle, etc.) to learn about the general environment. 1. Describe what general environment dimensions affect the issue identified in your project. Provide a complete PESTEL analysis
2. List and describe any industries dedicated to the problem and explore their lifecycles and current stages (typically more than one)
3. Conduct an in-depth analysis of the industry(ies) your team considers to be most critical. Use the five forces model to describe industry structure.
4. What is the nature of competitive dynamics? How do industry participants compete?
5. Are there areas of cooperation among industry participants? Analyze strategic alliances, especially those that were formed to address the general scope of your project.
What to prepare
A written report outlining your findings regarding steps 1–5 above. If you are unable to find useful information for any area, explain your methods and efforts. Any worksheets used may be appended to your report. You may use this time to prepare data visualizations to be used in the final report (i.e., tables, figures, etc.). Also provide a list of references for all information found (APA format), with proper referencing and citations in the text of your report. Any tables, figures, or other exhibits should contain information about the source of the data. There is no page limit.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more