One of the security improvements at Always Fresh is setting up a system recovery procedure for each
type of computer. These procedures will guide administrators in recovering a failed computer to a
condition as near to the point of failure as possible. The goal is to minimize both downtime and data loss.
You have already implemented the following backup strategies for workstation computers:
▪ All desktop workstations were originally installed from a single image for Always Fresh standard
workstations. The base image is updated with all patches and new software installed on live
▪ Desktop workstation computers execute a cloud backup every night at 1:00 a.m.
Consider the following for a computer that encounters a disk drive failure or some other error that requires
1. How much data has been modified between the last backup and the time of failure?
2. What images are necessary to recover the workstation?
3. What are the steps necessary to fix the problem that cause the data loss?
4. What steps should Always Fresh take to avoid a reoccurrence of this issue in the future?
Create a procedure guide that describes the necessary steps for recovering a desktop workstation
computer. Fill in details for each of the following steps:
1. Describe the processes of:
a. Fixing the problem that caused the failure in the first place. Keep the description of this
process general. Just address the problem and ensure the recovery process starts with a
b. Restoring the newly repaired computer to a base workstation.
c. Restoring local data for the specific workstation that failed.
2. Provide the steps to follow for each of the restore operations. Assume you will be using the
Windows Backup and Restore utility.
▪ Internet access
▪ Course textbook
▪ Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
▪ Font: Arial, size 12, double-space
▪ Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
▪ Length: 2 to 4 pages
▪ I created a procedure guide that provides clear instructions that anyone with a basic technical
knowledge base can follow.
▪ I created a well-developed and formatted procedure guide with proper grammar, spelling, and
▪ I followed the submission guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more