1. You are the Chief Risk Officer for a company and you’ve been tasked with identifying the areas where your company is exposed to systematic and unsystematic risks.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
· Based on the information you learned this week, what approach would you take in explaining how systematic and unsystematic risks affect risk planning?
· Describe your approach.
· Name 3 or more systematic or unsystematic risks your company might face.
· Think of some implications if your company decides not to be proactive and plan for these risks.
2. The purchasing power risk is the risk of inflation, lowering our ability to purchase goods and services. For instance, when I was in the second grade, I began a lawn care business. I paid $0.25 for a gallon of gas to fuel my push lawnmower. Last week, I spent $2.98/gallon when I filled my automobile with gasoline. One reason for the difference in price is purchasing power. Purchasing power is one reason for using the present value, future value, net present value, internal rate of return, and profitability index when creating and evaluating capital budgets. What is the reinvestment rate risk?
3. Many are familiar with the NYSE, which is referred to as the Big Board. The NYSE has the most rigid requirements to be listed and traded on the exchange. For instance, an organization must have 1.1 million shares to be listed and traded on the NYSE. The American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is not known as well as the NYSE. But, the NYSE and AMEX are located in NYC. The AMEX is known as the curb. Also, we have regional exchanges as the Chicago Stock Exchange and Pacific Stock Exchange. The London and Tokyo Exchanges are international markets. Refer to Section 11.2. What did you learn from viewing Figure 11.2? (attached)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more