For Part II of the Team Project, your team MUST submit 15 – 20 slides of PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
· Minimum of FIVE detailed suggestions to overcome high attrition as it relates to your team’s specific issue
· Minimum of FIVE detailed suggestions to overcome low motivation as it relates to your team’s specific issue
· Identify how beliefs, attitudes, and perceptions will impact this plan overall
· Identify how personalities, diversity, and gender will impact this plan overall
· Determine how the plan will be communicated within the organization
· Include a team-building activity that can help with motivating employees. Outline the purpose, steps within the activity, and the desired outcome(s). Team-building activities are often used within organizational training sessions to increase trust, stimulate communication, and encourage collaboration. One of the key elements of the training activity should be focused upon communication and determining common aspects of personality traits among participants and identifying ways to overcome barriers of differences within personalities.
The PowerPoint presentation will need to be between 15-20 slides. The team-building activity can be addressed within the PowerPoint, however the detailed outline of the activity will be submitted separately as a Word document, minimum of one page.
You MUST use the notes section within each slide to further expand on your bulletin points and a minimum of THREE references to support your claims, thoughts, and statements. Make sure to submit a peer evaluation form with part II of the project in the W5 Team Peer Evaluation Form module. Completion of the peer evaluation will be included in the grade weight for the team project. It will be at the discretion of the instructor, based on the peer evaluation, if the final individual grades for the team project will need to be adjusted.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more