Topics for Network Security Research Paper and Presentation
The majority of the paper MUST address the highlighted topic below as it relates to Network Security. Specific hardware, software, service or
systems may be used as short examples but should only represent a small portion of the total paper.
How can Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics and Prescriptive Analytics be used in
Network Security analysis and remediation (due Sunday)
• Main Topic 1: Define Descriptive Analytics and describe how it can be used in Network Security analysis and remediation
• Main Topic 2: Define Predictive Analytics and describe how it can be used in Network Security analysis and remediation
• Main Topic 3: Define Prescriptive Analytics and describe how it can be used in Network Security analysis and remediation
o 7-10 double-spaced pages (at least 7 pages), using 12-font Calibri-Body.
▪ The Cover Page, Reference Page and any space needed for pictures/images are not included in the required pages. ▪ Make sure Paragraph Line Spacing is set to double-spaced with 0 before and 0 after.
o 7-10 references (at least 7 references) of which 2 must be Peer Reviewed.
▪ Include a Reference page at the end of the document for each reference used (ordered alphabetically by last name).
• Ensure each citation within the text is included on the reference page.
• Ensure each reference on the reference page has at least one citation within the text.
o Include all References as the last page of the Powerpoint Presentation as indicated in the Powerpoint Project template.
• Once the paper is completed, add an Overview to the start of the paper. The Overview must contain at least one Hypothesis (see Rubric) and a Synopsis of what is contained in the paper.
o Include the Overview with Hypothesis as the 2nd page of the Powerpoint presentation.
NOTE: For this paper, a Hypothesis is a short statement you believe to be true based on the research you conducted. As an example, after doing
research, you might say: “Descriptive Analytics is the most commonly used analytical tool”.
The quality and thoroughness of the paper, as defined in the rubric, will determine the grade assigned. Papers containing the minimum number of references and/or minimum number of pages will most likely not earn a high grade.
Go to http:// inside.ucumberlands.edu/library and search the Databases/Journals
Academic Search Complete
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global: Science & Technology Google Scholar
Computing Research Repository (CoRR)
Find White Papers
ACM Digital Library
Web of Science (and InCites ESI & JCR)
Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
Computing Database (1998 – current)
Homeland Security Digital Library
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more