The following information is available for Remmers Corporation for 2014.
1. Depreciation reported on the tax return exceeded depreciation reported on the income statement by $120,000 This difference will reverse in equal amounts of $30,000 over the years 2015-2018.
2. Interest received on municipal bonds was $10,000
3. Rent collected in advance on January 1, 2014, totalled $60,000 for a 3-year period. Of this amount, $40,000 was reported as unearned at December 31, 2014, for book purposes.
4. The tax rates are 40% for 2014 and 35% for 2015 and subsequent years.
5. Income taxes of $320,000 are due per the tax return for 2014.
6. No deferred taxes existed at the beginning of 2014.
(a) Compute taxable income for 2014.
(b) Compute pretax financial income for 2014.
(c) Prepare the journal entries to record income tax expense, deferred income taxes, and income taxes payable for 2014 and 2015. Assume taxable income was $980,000 in 2015.
(d) Prepare the income tax expense section of the income statement for 2014, beginning with “Income before income taxes.”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more