The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate the application of a nursing theory to practice. Review the clinical case provided and apply your chosen theory to the case. Please utilize APA.
1. Clearly explain and illustrate by example how the theory guides the focus of the assessment phase of the nursing process
2. Clearly explain and illustrate by example how the theory guides the choice of the variables to be assessed
3. Clearly explain and illustrate by example how the theory guides the nursing intervention
4. Identify the nursing interventions clearly
5. Describe how the interventions will modify, prevent, remove, or decrease the etiology of the problem as defined by the theory.
6. Evaluate the applicability of the nursing theory of practice
Elizabeth Jefferies is a divorced 46-year-old mother of two children (Lily age 8 years and Felix age 10 years) and the daughter of two aging parents in the southeastern United States. She and her children have recently relocated from an urban neighborhood to a rural town to care for her parents, Robert and Susan. The move involved a job change for Elizabeth, a change in schools for the children, and an increased distance from the children’s father Chris. Robert is a 72-year-old Methodist minister who recently suffered a stroke, leaving him with diminished motor function of his left side and difficulty swallowing. Susan is 68 years old and suffers from fibromyalgia, limiting her ability to assist with the daily care of her husband. She has experienced an increase in generalized pain, difficulty sleeping, and worsening fatigue since her husband’s stroke.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more