BA 606 Team Management
Team Assignment 1: Team and Team Performance
Please remember that this is a professional paper. Discuss the topics below with your team and develop a theme for the professional paper. You should have a title page, a table of contents, an introduction, the body, and a summary or conclusion. You should use page numbers. The paper should cover the following topics:
· Find three different scholarly definitions of a team. (Our textbook is one source.) Present a discussion of the three definitions of a team.
· What characteristics make a collection of employees a ‘team’ rather than a ‘group?’
· What is meant by “internal processes” of a team? Identify one internal process of your class team.
· Define and give an example of an external opportunity of a team.
· Define and give an example of an external constraint of a team
· What are some effective strategies for enhancing successful team performance?
· Define social loafing. Define free-riding. What can be done to avoid social loafing/ free riding?
· What can your team do if free riding happens in your team?
1. As a team, discuss the questions above.
2. Support your written presentation using your textbook and up to four outside sources.
3. Use APA throughout.
4. Your written paper is due no later than the last day of the Lesson. Submit your complete paper via Moodle. Submit only one written paper per team. If you are going to be late, please negotiate with Dr. Duresky
BA 606 Team Management:
Group PowerPoint Presentation 2
Part 1: The three (3) Key aspects of a Team (4-6 slides)
As a group, identify and define the three (3) key aspects of a team (see the textbook, chapter two page 23, the last sentence of ‘An Integrated Model of Successful Team Performance’ and the sentence before ‘Team Context.’ What are the characteristics of each of the key aspects?
As a class team, which of these aspects do you mostly identify with and why?
Support your presentation with appropriate references. Use APA format throughout.
Part 2: Rewarding Team Work: (3-5 slides)
Develop PowerPoint slides on how to reward teamwork. Describe the difference between incentive pay and regular pay.
Discuss, as a team, and develop one slide based on your discussion of: how would your own team members like to be rewarded at work and in class?
1. As a group, read your textbook and discuss requirements.
2. Develop power points. Your power points should contain a maximum of 12-14 slides (excluding the cover page and reference page.
3. Use APA format throughout.
4. Due: No later than the last day of Module 2.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more