Find at least 4 primary source documents related to the prompt, must be from a credible source.
Fill out the template attached
Summary: I will give you the DBQ question. The assignment requires you to research and include primary sources that are related directly to the DBQ question.
Prompt: To what extent, and in what ways has the response of the Coronavirus impacted the initial spread in The United States.
The specifics, step by step:
Step 1: Then write a thesis in response to the prompt.
Step 2: Find at least 4 primary source documents related to the prompt, must be from a credible source. 1 source will be your journal entry. (If your journal entry does not respond to the prompt, make sure to rewrite it so it does. If you did not do that assignment, make sure to do it.)
➔ 1 Visual Image
➔ 1 Graph/Chart
➔ 2 Written Primary Source
Step 3: FOR EACH SOURCE, provide:
– An MLA citation (author, name of webpage, name of site, accessed date, web address)
– A written explanation of how this document could be used to support your thesis.
– Address and explain one part for each document: context, audience, purpose, or point of view
Keep in mind:
– Any excerpts should be short and concise! A document should be no more than 2-3 paragraphs of text. Use ellipses (…) to indicate when you have taken an excerpt from a longer passage.
5 Primary Sources- from the time period
Visual Images Acceptable (pick 1):
● Photos and other images
● Political cartoons
● Works of art
Written Sources Acceptable (pick 2):
● Text of legislation
● Newspaper articles/editorials (from the time period)
● Graph/chart from the time period (1)
● Your journal entry (1)
Webpages where the author is not stated, there may be validity questions about the source. Ask me if you have doubts about whether or not a source is acceptable.
Guided Document Analysis Questions
Section I: The Question
1. What is the essay prompt asking you to do?
a. Rewrite the prompt in your own words.
b. Ask yourself, what is the essay going to be about?
Section II: Finding and Examining the Documents
2. Since this historical event is still ongoing, brainstorm all the events that have led us to be in our current situation. This will be considered your historical background.
b. Do the documents support your argument?
i. Are they a reliable source?
Section III: Sourcing
3. Part of your project will be to source the document. The following questions can guide you to source the document.
i. What is this source about?
ii. What can I learn about the person or group that produced the document?
iii. Who is the intended audience? What’s the culture like?
iv. How might the context affect the content of the source?
v. Who wrote the document? What is the author’s qualifications, background, expertise? What is the social position of the author? What religion, gender, and class is the author?
vi. Why was the document written? What is the intent of the author? What perspective or point of view is presented? Why does the author hold that point of view? What are the “loaded” words (clues to bias)?
Can you believe this document? Does the point of view impact the message?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more